Many doctors agree that taking a sauna regularly is one of the healthiest things you can do for your body. The overall effect is that you will look and feel better, but the real health benefits of saunas are much deeper than that. Saunas can help you to stay free of diseases in a natural, healthy way. There is overwhelming evidence that the toxins we breathe, eat and drink are responsible for the majority of illness, and saunas are proven to be the most effective method for the daily removal of these toxins.
* boost immunity by increasing white blood cell production
* eliminate toxins, chemicals and other impurities from the skin
* increased heart rate, blood circulation and metabolic rate
* looser, relaxed muscles after exercise
* relief for stress, tension and high blood pressure
* sense of mental well-being and rejuvenation.
* open skin pores and release trapped oils and dirt
* relax tense facial muscles
* loosen dead, dry skin which makes exfoliation easier
* promote a clear complexion.